In this episode I interview John Sowash about his book and podcast, The Chromebook Classroom. John is making an amazing impact in education. This is a great interview about how to use Chromebooks to create. John can absolutely help you and your district better use Chromebooks. John is brilliant. You are going to love this interview.
John Sowash is an experienced classroom teacher, former school administrator, author of The Chromebook Classroom, and founder of the Google Certification Academy. He's also the host of The Chromebook Classroom Podcast. John inspires educators to use technology connect with and challenge students. Schools around the world have invited John to come and share with them. You can connect with John via his blog (www.chrmbook.com) or Twitter (@jrsowash).
Mentioned in this Podcast:
• Planbook.com: Planbook is the best way to create, organize and share your lessons. We are proud to have them as our sponsor of this episode.
• John's book: The Chromebook Classroom.
• John's podcast: The Chromebook Classroom Podcast.
• John's blog: www.chrmbook.com
• One of John's favorite books is: Start with Whyby Simon Sinek
• He's currently reading These 6 Things: How to Focus Your Teaching on What Matters Mostby Dave Stuart Jr.