Kelly interviews the founder of Breakout EDU, James Sanders. This is a fantastic interview about technology in the classroom on all levels.
James Sanders is the founder of Breakout EDU and the Chief Innovation Officer at EdTechTeam. Previously, James was White House Presidential fellow where we led the development of Future Ready Schools and the White House Film Festival. James got his start in education as a middle school history teacher in South Los Angeles where he pioneered the use of Chromebooks in the classroom. His current passion is creating daily video blogs on his YouTube Channel YouTube.com/jamestsanders
Mentioned in Kelly's Pre-Roll:
• Planbook.com: Planbook is sponsoring the hosting costs for today's podcast and giving you a free year with the promo code: FREEYEARWEP. Playbook.com is the best software for any device to create and share your lesson plans with standards and so much more. Playbook is awesome.
• The Create Conference hosted by Chris Hamady: June 6
• Rumble Roller: Textured Muscle Foam Roller: Manipulates soft tissue like a massage therapist for a teachers sore feet, legs, back, neck and more.
• Falling in Love with Close Reading: Lesson for analyzing texts and Life: by Christopher Lehman
• Socratic Circles: Fostering Critical and Creative Thinking in Middle and High School by Matt Copeland
Mentioned in the Podcast:
James Most influential read: Show Your Work by Austin Kleon
(Enjoy the podcast & please subscribe & leave your review on iTunes. Thanks!)
Kelly Croy is an educator, author and speaker.